I was told to post this by minaminokyoko cuz she thinks Max Gibson needs more love and Dana sucks big time
I REGRET NOTHING.
1. Name: Kyo
2. Birthday: December
3. Favourite number(s): 5
4. Height: 5’8”
5. Talents: writing, drawing,
jumping to conclusions
6. Can you juggle? Nope, bad hand-eye coordination
7. Art/Sports/Both Art
8. Do you like writing? I adore it.
9. Do you like dancing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.
10. Do you like singing? Only in the shower or when I’m in my car alone.
1. Dream vacation: Going to Japan and eating everything in sight and learning the language, or going to Spain/Italy and eating everything in sight and traveling to take photos of beautiful places. Or, setting the bar lower, going to LA and stalking famous people and convincing them to be in my movie.
2. Dream guy/gal: It changes. I’ve been fancying Nathan Fillion since 2009, but since he’s stood me up twice, I’m starting to wane. Quite partial to Shane West, and any of the Marvel Universe Chris actors.
3. Dream wedding: Don’t have one. I can’t even get guys to like me so there’s no real reason to plan for a wedding that’ll probably never happen.
4. Dream pet: A German Shepherd named Ace.
5. Dream job: Richard Castle.
1. Favourite song: I’ve just gotten this little playlist of songs I like—Sister Rust by Damon Albarn, God’s Whisper by Raury, Pepper by The Butthole Surfers, I Wanna Get Better by the Bleachers, Come and Get Your Love by Redbone, and Mack the Knife as sung by Louis Armstrong. Yeah, I know, I’m weird.
2. Favourite Album: Blink 182 by Blink 182. Yes, real original title, but seriously, I could listen to that album all day long.
3. Last song you’ve heard on the radio: I don’t listen to the radio.
4. Least favourite song: 90% of anything on the radio.
5. Least favourite album: Florence + the Machine’s Ceremonials. It was soooooooooo disappointing. It’s not even bad music. The problem is that every single song sounds the same.
6. Least favourite artist: Chris Brown. I will literally punch him straight in the face if I ever see him in real life. I don’t care if he hits me back. You put your fucking hands on a woman and you deserve to be beaten within an inch of your life.
1. Guys/Girls/Both: Guys
2. Hair colour: Brown or black.
3. Eye colour: No preference.
4. Humorous/serious?: Have ya met me? He wouldn’t last an hour with me if he didn’t have a sense of humor.
5. Taller/Shorter: Tall guys seriously rustle my jimmies.
6. Biggest turn off: Arrogance or being self-entitled. The last guy I dated blew me off when I told him I needed a little time off. Apparently, not getting laid means he has no reason to associate with me. Prick. And I HATE men who constantly complain that women are stuck up and only go out with jerks. No, those are GIRLS, not women. If you can’t find a date, maybe you’re not looking in the right place. Stop blaming women. Stop assuming that she’s a bitch and look at yourself instead. Maybe you shouldn’t expect every girl to want your junk and focus on someone who you actually want to spend time with instead of stick your penis in. We don’t owe you jackshit. You have to be worth it. You have to want the whole package, not just the wrapping.
7. Biggest turn on: Oddly enough, guys who don’t try really hard to look handsome. One of the last guys I had a crush on did this thing where he ran his hands through his hair and I thought it was the sexiest thing ever for some reason. I also admit that guys who look at my lips when I’m talking—not in a skeezy way, but in that way where you can tell he thinks I’m cute. In fiction, I like bad boys, but in real life, I like guys who are funny and sarcastic, but still nice and respectful.
Also, tummy rubs and neck kisses. Mrrow.
I tag everyday-deeds for this one. Later, gators.